Prof. Adam Ostrzenski, M.D., Ph.D., Dr. Hab.
(post Ph.D. degree) is an internationally renowned gynecologic surgeon and a laureate of numerous national and international awards for his contribution to the advancement of women’s health and for developing new cosmetic/reconstructive operations for female genitalia.
Dr. Ostrzenski Maintains an Active Practices in Florida, United States, where he Specializes in:
* Modern Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecology
* Reconstructive Gynecologic Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse without Using surgical Meshes or Vaginal Types
* Correcting Cosmetic Surgical Complications and / or Improving Aesthetic Look of Poor Surgical outcomes of Cosmetic Gynecology
* Teaching Physicians New Cosmetic-Plastic Surgical Procedures
* Clinical Scientific Research Related to Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology
Clinical Practice Includes All New Surgical Procedures for:
I. Cosmetic Gynecologic Surgery (to transform female external genitals to have a more pleasing look)
New Procedures Developed by Dr. Ostrzenski:
Labia Minora Labioplasty: Thin labia volume reduction (height, length, and thickness) with color and counter preservation and restoration of lower part to create the point union of thin labia. Also, thin labia anatomic deformity reconstruction is offered.
- Clitoral Prepucioplasty: The foreskin covering the clitoris reconstruction.
- Clitoral Hoodoplasty: To reduce the overlapping skin of the clitoral “head”.
- Clitoral Frenuloplasty: To reconstruct 2 rope-like structures attaching to the lower part of the clitoral “head”.
- Labia Majora Labioplasty: Thick and hairy labia reconstruction of the fat tissue sac site specific defects and trimming excessive skin without fat.
- Labia Majora Labiopexy: Thick and hairy labia reconstruction at the base on which the labia majora are rested.
- The Anterior Commussure Trasposition: Trasnsposition of the upper hairy, thick labia to eliminate front gap between both sides of the labia.
- The Posterior Commissure Transposition: Transposition of the lower hairy, thick labia to eliminate front gap between both sides of the labia.
- Modified Posterior Perineoplasty: Reconstruction of the area between the lower part of the vaginal opening to the upper part of the anal opening. This procedure is performed for both aesthetic and improving perineal functions.
II. Plastic Surgery (to improve function)
Vaginal rejuvenation: Applying seven new surgical techniques for wide/smooth vagina depending upon the patient’s conditions and expectations.
- Modified Posterior Perineoplasty
- Introidoplasty: To restore the opening of the vagina.
III. Treating Cosmetic Surgical Complications and / or Imporving Aesthetic Look of Poor Surgical Outcomes of Cosmetic Gynecology
IV. Teaching Physicians the New Surgical Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecologic Procedures World Wide.
V. Conducting Clinical Research Related to Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecology and Publishing Scientific Articles in Peer Review Journals
More about Professor Ostrzenski: He is a former university professor and director of the Division of Gynecologic Surgery. Professor Ostrzenski pioneered new surgical techniques, educational books and published numerous scientific and educational papers in the medical field; most of his scientific clinical publications are related to reconstructive/cosmetic gynecologic surgeries. Dr. Ostrzenski received his formal university training in gynecologic surgeries in the United States of America and Europe.