The thin labia (the labium minora) are the hairless structures of external female genitalia. Labioplasty is the operation on the thin labia which:
- Reduces the size.
- Preserves edges.
- Reshapes contours.
- Establishes the symmetry and uniform color.
- Transforms to natural, youthful appearance.
- Builds self-confidence & gets acceptance from others.
There is not one-best-fit operation for this labia labioplasty to fit all. At least, there are eight of operation techniques that are available for a surgeon to select from. Also, existing 8 techniques can be mixed in order to accomplish desired aesthetic results.Therefore, a surgeon has to choose an appropriate operation(s) to fit a patient’s particular desire. One of these techniques has been developed by Professor Ostrzenski and was named “Fenestration labioreduction”.
• Reduces the size in length (desired length) and thickness of the thin labia
• Preserves natural edges, contour, shape, and color of the thin labia
• Achieves the best symmetry of the thin labia
• Hides the scar at the base of the thin labia that becomes almost invisible